Friday, September 30, 2011

Woo hoo - did we get that feeling today when we sold our products?

Hi everyone































Today we sold our products to see if we could make a profit and we did! We have talked about the woo hoo feeling when you do something and you just feel so happy and proud and I think we achieved that today - as with everything there are a few things we could improve on if we did it again but mostly I thought we all did a good job. What do you think? Mrs McA 

Use the thinking hats to help you explain your thoughts

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Room 11 it looks like you all had fun selling your products. Your customers looked like they were having fun shopping at your market as well!! Glad you got them finished, I'm sure you all were very successful. The products and cards you gave me look awesome in my room at university,thanks:)
    Miss Wright

    ReplyDelete