Monday, May 9, 2011

room11's game of predator

I was so excited about predator. When the bell rang for the end of morning tea I ran back to class excited.
Finally we were out by the bush ready to play. Then Mrs McA told the green bibs to go into the bush, find the food and water stations and then hide.
When Kacia and I had found two food stations and one water station we were running off to find another station. Kacia was a little further ahead of me and I was running up the hill when...............
A bee flew straight at my head and stung me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bee was caught in my hair I yanked and pulled at my hair and then the bee fell to the ground.
I called out for Kacia then I saw her all the way down the hill.I ran all the way down the hill to tell Kacia what had happened.
After that she took me out of the bush to get help.
Leah took me to the office to ring my Mum.
AMY

No comments:

Post a Comment