Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hi This is my first entry onto what I hope will become the Room 11 2011 blog.

I really enjoyed our first day today. The students are great. I think everyone went home feeling positive about their 2011 class.

Making icecream sundaes seemed to put a smile onto everyones face. The purpose of this activity was to get us thinking about how we can all make 2011 tasty. What flavours will make the year tasty for the room 11 students?

Mrs McA



7.02.11 Hi all - just put this photo on. I still can't work out why I can't upload photos using Animoto on this computer - I'll have a go using a class computer tomorrow at school. Thanks for another great DAY!!

12.02.11
Hi all I can upload class photos from the class photos but not from my mac computer - must be a strange setting somewhere that needs changing! I'll let you know when I get it sorted. In the meantime I want to teach room 11 how to use animota so they can make slideshows around our learning activities. Some of you might already do this at home?/

Mrs McA

4 comments:

  1. looking pretty good =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you all, Hunter's mum here I wish I was back at school and in your class..... we never had Ice cream sundes when I went to school.....man would it be good to be young again and in Mrs McA class.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hunter here mums pretty cool huh![and also kinda weird too] our blog is going good Im showing it to nearly my whole family and hopefully you guys are too.and im also going to ring my uncle in Austraia to look at our blog and then we will have a location from Australia! good luck with uploading the photo's Mrs McA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i saw you mrs mca and i liked the bomb,i can think of heaps of idears of how to grow money and my little bro loves waggles he won't leave him alone i realy liked predator it was fun.caitlin

    ReplyDelete